Housewright provides conservation services throughout the lower mainland, of all wood building materials; working for owners, builders and developers. We follow the best practices as set out by industry standards and experts in the Heritage field.
We have training and experience in:
- Statements of Significance and related research
- Condition surveys
- Cost consulting, specifications and training for wood restoration projects
- Shop drawings and as-built drawings
- Restoration of wood features–including windows, doors and millwork
- General carpentry for your heritage home